Zach Gormley Tension Hook Trick **NEW TUTORIAL**

That is indeed interesting! I don’t even know how I’d get that close without accidentally touching the yoyo and killing my spin.

However, I do think there’s more potential for accuracy with the proximity you’re getting. Maybe I should start edging toward the hand. :wink:

Thanks GregP and kadabrium. Oh, and I was watching your video really closely and noticed that when the landing g is the wrong way, the loop swings and wraps on the front side of the yoyo. But when it lands the correct way, in a trapeze, the loop wraps around the back side of the yoyo (side closest to you). Take a look at your vid greg and let me know what you think.

That is correct. I’m saying I don’t know how to make that happen. :wink: It’s down to the position of the fingers but I’m not sure in what way.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I was able to finally land it the correct way after watching your vid and slightly positioning my hands so that the loop would swing around the back side of the yoyo… But that was short lived and now can’t seem to get it to land anymore…

We are feeling each others’ pain. :wink: