YYR knockoffs.

I’m with you on this one!

But I dont like those cheaper “legitimate” yoyos. I like yoyo’s that fit my play style, and fit my spirit and flow. Just so happened to try one of the knock offs, found a match. Played the legit, also a match, poor student, can’t afford the legit, but will settle for the knock off. See the issue? I plain dont like many yoyos, but I do find myself liking gasp what I like! That said, Ill play what I like, buy what I like, use what I like, why? Because for some reason, I actually LIKE it.

:wink:

Haru

1 Like

Well, like I said, don’t play the victim, show some patience and self-control, and save up (gasp). Sell stuff if you must. But I already said that so I know that’s not going to change your mind :wink: Carry on I suppose!

"Don’t buy bootlegs!

I have bought 11 bootlegs."
Haha the irony.

They play pretty dang similarly. You can definitely tell they’re cheap knockoffs, though. YYR has a certain luxury that counterfeit companies just can’t reproduce.

I have bought them before and I have sold them before. I doubt I will stop buying them in the future. I have also bought legitimate YYRs before.

Everyone needs to get off their moral high horses. Oh no, buying bootlegs is ‘immoral’? Besides being a highly subjective term, you know what they call it in China? Business.

If you don’t like bootlegs and do not wish to own/play with them, then don’t. But don’t go around shoving your ideals down others’ throats. Stop acting like you’re so darn righteous.