YYJoker Double Joker, YYJ PHENOM, or YYF Severe 2010?

I’ve got my birthday coming up in March, and I’m looking for a competition yo-yo (even if I don’t compete for now, if I can get my skills up, I might try and compete in TN States), and although my G5 is amazing, I’m looking for something wider.

I’ve got 3 big choices, all premium.

Yoyo Joker Double Joker
YYJ PHENOM
YYF Severe 2010.

I know you say preference, but I’ve heard amazing things about all of them, and I know the Severe is right up my ally, BUT, the shape of the Double Joker and the slightly smaller stature appeal as well.

The PHENOM is there because of the ridiculous amounts of good reviews, and it’s a different shape as well.

If you have another recommendation, say so please, but I’d love to get one of these 3, and anyone who can compare would be of great help.

I think the Phenom will stand out. But I really like the Pro too.

Might I suggest a YYR? I’ve heard absolutely nothing, but good things about all their throws. :slight_smile:

Get a PP Eos, i think its dropping this month? If you want a high end Japanese metal i would suggest a YYJoker or a TP.

hey im from morristown tn and was wonderin if ur from east tn

I’m from Jackson, Mississippi :wink: TN states is the closest to me, besides AL States, but I won’t have a chance for it then.

ohh do u know where the competitions in tn r

Not sure. But the TNSYYC isn’t until Sep. I believe.