YYJ Super Spinfactor

Hey,

Has anybody noticed that a bunch of stores still have the Super Spinfactor in stock?
I thought It was discontinued. Yoyoplay has had it in for a while,
yoyoguy just stocked today…

Anybody else finding this weird?

Bumping this up, one more time to see if I can get one post.
Come on though. This is kinda weird, considering it is discontinued…

I see that! That’s interesting. I’m shooting them an Email.

The other day I stumbled upon a site that said they still had Relics left. I doubt it was true, but that’s interesting.

Buy them… now… Lol!

Isn’t that weird though?
Yoyoguy just restocked LAST WEEK. No joke.

Lol yeah. I’m going to do a few more emails to YYJ people to see if they had a new run or found a bunch laying around or something.

You might remember that they may have just found a box of them and decided to sell them. Happens a lot more than you think.

ok. if that happend to k-os, ill buy it.

also found the relic before but now i can’t find them. I thoughtrelics wrre old yoyojam yoyos and not very popular that’s what struck my mind when i 1st saw them.

Relics are indeed older YYJs, but they aren’t seen much because they’ve been out of production for a while.

I think the people are gone though.

It also says Aquas are still in stock…

Apetrunk,
are you gona email the people w/ the relics?

I did a while ago. Never got an answer.

Yoyoguy also has a Jamboo. I’m not sure how old it is and when it was discontinued but have never seen it around so am guessing its another discontinued yo-yo. Anyone know why yo-yos like the Spinfaktor and the Jamboo are discontinued? Is it because flaws, money issues, etc?

Old yoyos have to get out of the way so new yoyos can be made… just how things work.

Doesn’t make much sense to try and keep 60+ yoyos in production all at once.

Kyle

theyostore still has Aquarius’s in stock. $40.00 though…

Every shop has the super spinfaktor. They still have a couple of those but every other spin faktor yoyo is really hard to find. It would be a miracle if some place online had the spin faktor HG.