YYJ Go Big Problem.

I’ve recently been using a YYJ Go Big for 4A and the only problem is binding. Now matter how much I try I can’t get it back to my hand. I’m pretty sure it’s because of the gap size, but I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone else have a Go Big with this problem?

Make sure you have the speed bearing in it is the slimmer bearing. And if you haven’t played 4a before watch the Ben Conde video. It’s a little diffrent then 1a.

I personally have the opposite problem: mine snags occasionally when I’m not trying to bind. Check the bearing like fellavader said, and make sure the silicone is in alright. Otherwise you might just need to work on the bind.

well fix it then

troll.

With what shall I fix it dear maxn93? Dear maxn93? With what shall I fix it maxn93, with what?

new bearing and new response

I have that problem too. I took out one of the response pads and it works fine without any snags or vibe.

Where shall I get the new bearing and new response dear maxn93, dear maxn93, Where shall I get the new bearing and new response dear maxn93, dear maxn93, where?

where oh where can i find an adult that represents the company in his screen name in a mature fashion?

Where oh were can I find someone else weird enough to disrespect such an awesome person? Nowhere, just look for, let’s say, ma*93.

… i use cotton strings for my GO BIG … and i always get it back on binds…

and it never … NEVER binds back with a poly string …(at least for me ) always drop them with poly …

so get a cotton string … that should fix your problem if you haven’t messed with anything else :slight_smile:

this happens to me sometimes … when i do a whip catch and the way i fixed it is … go for the whip catch a lil later rather then early as it is coming down … basically catch it at like… belly button level rather then your chest level or higher (works for me) ;D

I use a homemade type 8 poly and on a good throw never miss binds. I love my Go Big!.

In your bucket?

1 Like

Winning.

Burning with class.

I’ve also found my Go Big to be a bit snaggy if I get alot of string layers in the gap at one time…

Are you a new 4A player? Alot of new players are kinda scared and dont throw hard enough, which could lead to a slower spin, which can make it tough to bind at times…

And Ben, sense your checking this thread, does YYF have any plans for a new offstring yoyo? I wasn’t really a fan of the Pocketchange.

Neither were we. Offstring yoyos are tough. The best of them, and I’ll name names, go big, solar, reiextreme, are well made, play amazing and are all very well priced but they don’t sell that well, and even the best still break with repeated impact. Real players understand that but not all customers are real players. The end result is a category with low sales, high competition, low profits, high returns… It isn’t very appealing. Personally I play some offstring and lately it has been with a go big. It keeps me happy enough to keep our designs on the drawing board… For the time being.

1 Like

I would love to see a new off string from YYF 8)

Ben, I think it’s awesome that you admit to playing with another company’s yoyo… YYF and YYJ should collaborate to produce the best part plastic/part metal yoyo on the market…