Yyj destiny questions

Can you buy just the cw? Does the cw come in different colors depending on what color u get the yoyo in? Does the cw actually play good? What size bearing is used in it? Is the bearing in it removeable? How heavy is the cw? Answer me!!! Or just dont, i dont tell you how to live ur life… …or do i? ??? ???

The cw is a Duncan.cw… That’s where yyj gets them from. The cw colors are probably chosen at random. And it will play as good as the player… as far as the bearing it is probably a c and yes it is removable…as far as any other specs just bring it up in the yye shop. It’ll all be listed there

The cw comes in green and from what i have seen only green the bearing in it is a small bearing it is 1 gram heavier than a duncan cw and im not sure if the bearing is removeable as i have not tried to remove it.

False, the counterweight that comes with the Destiny is custom made by YoYoJam. So far I’ve seen green and orange ones.

1 Like

my bad…that’s just what i thought i heard AJ say. Sorry for the misinformation

I thought you knew how to make it your self.

I do, and i did make one, but im just wondering if the one by yyj is any good or better than the one i made, and what kind of bearing. Im also wondering how far deep in the cw the bearing is placed.

i heard it has bad craftsmanship but i still want one

YYJ Destiny Stats:
Diameter: 53.07 mm / 2.09 inches
Width: 41.43 mm / 1.63 inches
Gap Width: W/ Narrow Bearing: 2.91 mm / .11 inches W/ SPEED Bearing: 4.29 mm / .17 inches
Weight: 62.4 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
YoYoJam SPEED Bearing
Also Comes With Narrow Bearing
Response: YoYoJam Silicone Response Pads
“Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD

I love the destiny but got a custom made bearing cw made for me that I like and use. I got the destiny on a trade and it didn’t come with the original cw.