YYJ Destiny or YYJ Speeder 2?

Hello all yoyoers! :slight_smile:

I have been deciding to either purchase a YYJ Destiny or YYJ Speeder 2. However, I do not know which one is more worth it to buy for performing string tricks. They are both $57.80 but I only have enough to purchase one of them. I can perform both 1A and 5A tricks. Does the Destiny or the Speeder 2 have any vibe, tilting, or any other problems?

Please vote for the better yoyo and explain your reasoning. Thank you so much! :smiley:

The Destiny is designed around 5A. The Speeder2 is designed around 1A. I find the Speeder 2 works better for me with a KK installed.

Both may have some vibe, itโ€™s common with most plastic/metal yoyos. I cant say that is a negative, itโ€™s just what it is. The Speeder 2 is pretty smooth for me though.

Weโ€™re not looking at an apples to apples comparison.

I guess go with the Destiny. The Takeshi dice are cool and you can simply not use it and play it 1A style, hence giving you a better set of options. But I think with the design, the Destiny puts a little extra weight in the middle for 1A style, but being plastic, it wonโ€™t be a lot of extra weight in there. Again, Destiny is designed for 5A.