yyj dark magic 2

No need to bump this.
Bump removed.
-jhb8426-

if you are just getting into non responsive play i recomend that you get this yoyo. it is so fun not very fast but fast enough. i can get all of my tricks on this. the best thing you could possibly add to your collection is the dm2. it comes with a responsive bearing and with a replacement speed bearing so that it will be non responsive. it is a fun yoyo i like to carry it around with me due to the fact that i can land all of my tricks on it. for the price it is a great throw and i dont know that i could do without this yoyo. i recommend that if you get it you get the yoyo in package that yye has put together you get a trick dvd and the dm2 along with thin a nd thick lube. this is the best yoyo that you could get to learn on. i strongly recommend it. i have found that this yoyo is a throw that any one beggining or doing non resoinsive play should have in there collection.

specs:
Diameter: 56.13 mm / 2.21 "
Width: 41.4 mm / 1.63 "
Gap Width (mm/in) : Narrow Bearing: 3.00 mm / .12 "
Speed Bearing: 4.95 mm / .19 "
Response System: YoYoJam Silicone O-Ring
Compatible with Slim Pad CBC/K-Pad Response
Weight: 69 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
YYJ Speed Bearing

so again i say buy this yoyo it has a cool design on it i am sure we have all seen and/or played a dark magic 2 but it is a cool look and a lot of fun extremely stable no vibe.

play:

the play is fun not super fast but fast enough that it looks like you know what your doing. the yoyo itself is plastic by metal.

please comment i need the help with my reviews

I learned to throw with the DM2 and it was great until I got to ripcord with the standard bearing. I tried ripcord for a few hours and then decided enough headache of the string catching in the gap. It really got me from begginer/no throwing experience to ripcord in a few days before taking the next step of the speed bearing.

Do you mind trying to do ripcord with standard bearing? Every time I try to flip it the yoyo forcefully bounces off the string. I now keep the standard bearing in it since aquiring some other non responsive throws and tried ripcord again last night with same results. I may not be good enough yet or the gap might just be too slim, idk… I’m on the verge of going from advanced to expert tricks on this sites videos.

u can do it just practice wear in the pads and make sure to keep as much slack as possible

The DM II is capable of doing most any trick. I don’t know what you mean by “standard bearing”, put in the larger bearing.

Standard bearing that is installed out of the package.

I keep the DM2 responsive now that have other throws.

Yeah I think it just needs some wear on the pads because I can do ripcord with my eyes closed pretty much with thr speed bearing. As soon as the string hits the gap it flys back away. It gave me headaches but in a good way since learned to bind once I couldn’t land it with standard bearing.

just practice and it will come something will click and then you will do it every time

What he is calling the “standard bearing” is the slim bearing. Set to responsive, he is not able to do the ripcord.