YYFriends Phaesant 2023

Anyone got it and would share thier experience with it? Im really tempted but with few reviews till now i would love to hear some talk/criticism before making a decision.
Thanks yall

2 Likes

I have the monometal version, in moon rock and gave me so much problems, waiting for a replacement in a non moon rock version.

For the hours I spent with it while it was working is a good yoyo, if you have similar performing yoyos will not blew you up as something new and super original but still I think it can go in the competition side, and feels good to throw.
Is quite powerful and very nice for the horizontals, I like the weight distribution and the presence on the string, the profile is quite comfortable in the hand and is a solid throw overall, probably the bimetal version is even better, it got a nice spin time and if you want you can really push it to play fast, for it’s price (in the monometal version) worth the buy in my opinion and even more if you do not have anything “competitive” while if you have a big collection of similar yoyos than you can let it go or buy it for the pleasure of a new yoyo, this is up to you but for what is worth my opinion is a very good player (do not buy it in moon rock please)

2 Likes