YYF Starlite problem.

ok. so i have a yyf starlite and i got it last week. today i was doing some whips and it comes right to my hand and it hurts. :confused: its becoming responsive! i have no idea why though. -.- i removed the bearing and checked it and it seemed as if there was nothing wrong. the same thing happened to my protostar a long time ago. -.- its seems as if every model of the protostar goes responsive on me. lol. please give me some suggestions on what you guys might think. all comments are well appreciated. ;D

Its breaking in. Clean it if you want

I’m pretty sure that YYF’s bearings all come dry. Or most of them :slight_smile:
Check to see if there is any debris in the bearing seat (ie; hair, dust, anything) Does it make a grinding sound or is it louder?

this. have you opened up the bearing? if you dont know how, look under i think the mod section. there should be a sticked topic on how to clean it

If it’s breaking in, it should be more smooth and less responsive. If you lube it you have to break it in to make it unresponsive.

well i find that when a bearing breaks in, there is a period that lasts 2-3 good throws where it gets loud, viby, and very responsive. after that, it is great