YYF Starbrite a new Offstring?

I have read that the new YYJ starbrite is a new Offstring from yoyofactory. It looks like a different colored starlite to me, and the gap looks too big for offstring. I would like to try it if it’s an offstring, any one know about this?

It is NOT an offstring throw. I have played one myself. Its a 1A throw all the way.

1 Like

Yea there are other websites selling it saying it’s an offstring. I assumed it was wrong thanks

Lesson here: consider the source of all information you see online :slight_smile:

Dang! I’m looking for another 4a throw. Does YYF even offer any?

Yyf had a yoyo called the offstring, which was a yoyo with rims you could put on it. The rims were also compatible with the pocket change.

Some good 4a yoyos though (imho):
solar
fiesta xx
go big
aquarius

I really really want to try out a kamui, but I can’t find one.

I like ReXtreme and Go Big!

1 Like

I have a fiesta xx and I love it bit it tends to snag on trapezes because of the small gap and the sleep time is a tad low. I’m looking at the solar right now. I definitely don’t want any rubber rims

The gap is adjustable, so thats not even a thing.

Gap is adjustable on which one? If the gap on the Fiesta is adjustable then please tell me how. Thanks

The gap on the Fiesta XX is not adjustable, since it uses the solid spin axle. The original Fiesta was adjustable, I think.

Steer WAY clear of the YYF Offstring. The thing is junk, no joke.

Oh, didn’t know about the XX. I have an OG Fiesta. Thats the adjustable one.

Duncan Hayabusa. Plays awesome.

first it’s not yyj its yyf and it is a prorostar type yoyo not an offstring :slight_smile: