I recently joined yoyoexpert, and in my introduction post, I stated that I am getting a YYF Shutter. Before I do, I have a few questions about it
*anyone can answer.
- Is the shutter a good yoyo to get?
- On the shutter page, there’s a picture of a red/black shutter, a lime one, and the other special editions. Are the Spec. Editions the same shape, but a diff. color?
- The color choosing list says there are 0 red/blacks, 0 solid aqua, and 0 aqua champ. edition. When is the new shipment of these yoyos supposed to come?
- On the page, it also says that every purchase of the shutter comes with a tutorial from gentry stein. Is this true, and if it is, how do I get it, and how much does it cost?
- It looks like it was built off the G-Funk. Does that mean I will be able to remove the bearing w/ the tool?
- How do I lube the shutter, do i leave the bearing on or take it off?
To whomever answered the questions, thank you.