YYF Shutter or YYF Too H.O.T.

Which is better Too H.O.T. or Shutter, Thanks.

Both of those yoyos are amazing. The Too H.O.T is one of my favorite throws right now. Just get the one you think looks cooler. You won’t be disappointed with either.

Too hot is very good.
The shutter plays too much like a heavy rock on a string for me too use it much, however that seems to fit with most peoples preferences very well.
Both are about the same build quality.

I own both models, and enjoy them both. But the TooH.O.T., I believe, is the better model. It’s amazing!

I guess both are really good and i would chose form their color or coolness if i may say……
I mean they are kinda equal technically like they are of the same amazing quality.

Thanks, I probally should have read this before i ordered the shutter good thing my parents bought it for me so I can still buy it :slight_smile:

I think you’ll be very pleased with the Shutter. I hope you can post up a photo, when it arrives, so we can see what you got.

ok I will :slight_smile: freetime at school is awesome

you know it im a couple computers away from you no joke were in the same class :stuck_out_tongue:

hi nick

Owning both I say I like both. Its just preference. I don’t think one is better than the other.