YYF Replay

Seeing the specs and the colors looks cool might be in for it.

Since December 2014!? I guess he wanted a follow up for the Regen.

what exactly is the meaning of signature model? I mean if heā€™s not going to use it to win contests, then why is it his signature model? does he just like playing around with plastics? Not trying to sound negative about it, but it seems odd to have 2 cheapish plastic sigs in a row.

Iā€™m not sure what this exclamation is in existence for. Gentry is a world champ so it makes sense for YYF to capitalize on that by making him a lot of signature yo-yos and smacking ā€œworld champion signature modelā€ on them.

My thoughts exactly. It is actually a good marketing technique sometimes.

Gentry posted something new on instagram

Iā€™ll rewrite what Gentry wrote on IG:

"It has been a long term goal and dream of mine to have my name behind a low price plastic yoyo. I am happy to say that this has now come true. The thing is, the new YoyoFactory REPLAY PRO doesnā€™t play like a low price plastic yoyo. It plays levels beyond any yoyo the market has seen at this price level.

Set to release in early May.

Play for FUN
Play to WIN
Play for KEEPS
Play AGAIN""

-from @GentryStein IG

1 Like

I keep getting more and more hyped about this, its starting to take over my min-MUST. GET. ALL. YOYOFACTORY. YOYOS.

ā€¦okā€¦ANYWAYS its starting to drive me crazy.

Also, does anyone else notice that Gentry just went full out rapper on us at the end? #ilaughedharderthanishouldhave

smh.

(From a fan of lyrical hip hop)

lol sorry :P, I donā€™t know music genres very well

also does anyone else think the shape/profile looks slightly similar to the c3yo Speedaholic? (just more observation)

Am I the only one who thinks this different color cap design thing YYF has been doing lately is a complete turnoff?

i do agree that sometimes the color caps arenā€™t really the color i care forā€¦ maybe if they did some colors that go with each other better then i might be a little more interested.

I think itā€™s like any other yo-yo release Iā€™ve seen. Some people will find a color that they like, others will not. Those who donā€™t like the colors now, can always wait until the next run. I love the look of the yellow/pink combo.

By the way, these will cost between $15-$20. :wink:

http://photo1.ask.fm/547/257/643/-249996969-1soljl3-6l9olpjesl6o500/preview/file.jpg

*Photo from YoyoFactory ask.fm

I kinda cant refuse that price

Blue/orange <3

I propose for the next run, a YoyoExpert Edition, red with black cap and white logo. ;D

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE !!!

1 Like

Yellow Pink and Blue Orange and for the price muuuuaaaahh.

I like the smoke and blue, too.

Why did that take me until now to get that joke.

Yup, I knew that was coming