YYF Replay

yay… another gentry siggy… as if he needs another! what has it been like 4 signatures now?

His current ones are the Shutter, ShuTa, and ReGen?

ShuTa is kinda Shu’s
And Regen is a limited run so it’s not exactly a long term sig

Leftylink said it all, but this is just ‘from the horses mouth’ (YYFs ask.fm):

Don’t forget about the Shu-ta, Regen, Replay, Shutter, Super-G, and G-funk.

I think he has enough. Yyf needs to give a sig to someone that doesn’t already have like 3.

How about tyler severance

Sever, SuperNova, Space Cowboy and I think one or two others.

I am thinking more like Ann Connolly, Ben himself, Clint Armstrong, Paulo Bueno, people like that.

I was being sarcastic because he has like 5

I just realized that yyf doesn’t have many people on the team that specializes in dense tech.

I’m sure yyf gives sigs to those that deserve it most.

Not sure why y’all count pro-models from 2010 as present siggy’s. The severe and super g… Seriously?

Harold Owens
John Ando
Mike Stecz
David Ung
Jason Lee

Do you not know of these people?

First, I forgot to correct that to “most people on team yyf” and “dense tech”

Every single one of those players is ridiculously good in his own way, but I just watched:

David Ung “Daydream”

Harold’s 2014 nats routine

John Ando’s 2015 yyf Ti test

Jason Lee in the Afghanistan video

None of these players have very much dense tech; Harold is the closest though.

Holy cow you just introduced me to Michael Stecz. He is amazing, and I now love his tech.

Now before I start a war, I just want to say that all these players are amazeballs good, and I love them all.

Maybe Ibrahim Rahman fits the bill. Some of Harold’s reality stuff, and an Ando Fist Salud video may be what your looking for.

How long has he been on yyf?

Remember that clear yoyo Mr Koloski had at las vegas open on the stage ? Someone made a topic about it. are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

Oooooh I think so.

No I didn’t.

LOL

I swear I must be getting more ignorant every day. to be a successful competitive yoyo player you gotta have your tech component on lock. As we built a ‘contest team’ I’m certainly not offended by the statement but think you would be hard pressed to get people who you credit as ‘ridiculously good tech’ to not list players we sponsor as significantly influential in their trick design.

Confirmed

Quite a while.