YYF Replay?

I like the way you think ddlangston :wink:

thi is it for me. The accusation is there. The first stone thrown. Why on earth hasn’t ben defended his company? If someone would have done tnus to me then i would defend myself to the public.

On a side note, and this may be where i went wrong is this. I just realized that someone their team could have given them the design without ben knowing where they got it. If this is the case then i owe the community an apology as well as ben.

I think allot of us do.

ROFL!!!

what the?!

Its south park; Whaddidya expect?

Lol that was too funny.

I’m sorry, but that shape isn’t the most appealing shape I’ve ever seen.

Well, it’s only ten bucks, looks pretty nice. And it seems like this thread will go on forever. It’s just about a ten dollar yoyo, and somebody posted it, and now this is like the most active thread now. I see it up more than “How high can we go?”. This thread should just die IMO. :o

“This yoyo is only $10 so we shouldn’t postabout it”

Sorry but what you are saying does not make sense to me. When this thread is going out of hand, I’m sure icthus will deal with it as he has already done that once.

The shape still looks the slightest bit different to me. And a bunch of companies are always stealing designs.

The thing is, it’s impossible to do something to Aoda because their in china… and everyone knows they’re a company that will bootleg. YYF is a way better company, and I don’t think they have bootlegged before. So if they did, for the first time… then… it’s a big deal. Like someone who does drugs every day, and someone who does drugs for the first time… (DON’T DO DRUGS THOUGH)

And the thing I don’t get is, isn’t Steve Brown with Duncan? So how does he saying they didn’t copy mean they didn’t?

No, he’s now with YYF. Also, if somebody is going to come back at me asking which yoyo company took which yoyos shape, from another companies yoyo, Icthus stole the Agape shape from the X-Convict. There.

Ohhh… Igetitnow… and I thought the Agape was a little different… a little fatter, stubbier… (no offense…)

Same for the Replay. Just so many people have so many things against YYF.

Ok, lets not start anymore fires, this topic is already ablaze, but I do see your point that you are trying to make.

Yeah, why take it all out on YYF? Icthus basically took the shape from the X-Convict, just like YYF basically took the shape from the whatever it’s called.

I might be baised towards Icthus, because of what he’s done on the forums and all, but I think the Agape’s shape is different… It has a two staged look, like there’s two pieces on the wings, or the rimmy things.  http://yoyowiki.org/wiki/IKYO_Agape

Agape’s a little wider, and the wings look to be a straight line to the response, where there’s a step that goes down, and then it has a sharp curve into the response.

http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16353

The X-Convict’s wings kinda just round down to the response. They’re both similar in terms of shape… but then again, I think there’s a lot of examples of similar yoyos… DM and the DV888, erm… a ton of looping yoyos?

Comparing the X-con and the Muffin Top is the most pathetic thing ever done in this thread.