YYF Replay Pro

I brought out my Replay Pro yesterday after leaving it in the drawer for a bit. It may be my new go to for a little bit. Love the weight and shape. Plus if i nail the floor im not too concerned. I know its been said before but what a great buy. It is more fun than stuff like my nightmare or czechpoint a lot of the time. Am i nuts?

It and the Classic are very solid throws IMO.
The replay has won a number of competitions, so I don’t think your nuts.

I am brand new to the 5a style so I’m just now discovering that when learning 5a you drop the yoyo a lot. The inexpensive plastic Replay is a perfect learning yoyo for 5a for exactly the reason you said, if I drop it on the floor I’m not going to ding up one of my nice aluminum throws.

I don’t do 3a but I bet the same thing would apply there. When learning 3a you would bang the yoyos together a lot. The plastic Replay would be a big advantage there as well.

Replay Pro is a crazy fun throw. I always have one in my briefcase, it is a throw I never worry about using anywhere. Such great performance, more yoyo than I need, but, at a price that makes a full collection of all colorways not incredibly expensive.

Just ordered a spare with the bi-metal superstar deal so the replay was like 2$. I will be keeping one in the cupholder of my car most likely

Replay Pro = Best $16 any yoyo player can spend ever!

It is a phenomenal yoyo, especially for a plastic, inexpensive yoyo. YoYoFactory did a great job with this.

I agree with many of the comments here. No doubt about it, a great plastic yo-yo, for only $16.

This right here is the initial reason I bought replay pros. Super fun yoyos. I sold mine recently but may end up picking up one of the newer color ways sometime.