Yyf one a good pocket throw?

I was thinking about a yyf one as a pocket throw… dont have to worry about dinging it but i have no clue what bearing to swap to.
Suggestions?
Thanks

Whatever one you want. There’s no right or wrong. Some throws are better with one bearing than another. It’s all your preference. Put a bearing in. Play with it. Swap it out. Play with it.

Id reccomend a replay pro, its only a few dollars more and performs much better!

1 Like

Center Track for groved or One Drop 10 ball for flat. Both are cheap priced and good bearings.

I’m not really into the One. It just plays odd. That being said the one I had, has positive response stock. I am not sure they are all like that. However on throws with positive response, a centering bearing is nice. Positive response is response that sits above the face of the throw. protrudes into the gap.

Should i seap the bearing or is it good stock?

It depends on what features you are looking for in a pocket throw. If you like the size and weight of the One, and the fact that it’s plastic an inexpensive too, it’s of course a great choice. If you don’t mind something bigger in size, with more weight, but want to keep it plastic and inexpensive, I also recommend Replay Pro. When it comes to pocket throws, for some people, width is the most important factor, for some it’s diameter, for some it’s durability, for some it’s weight, and for others, they take it all into account.

I rather like the One for its weighty feel. The stock response is pretty slippy though, despite having positive response as Schnayke mentioned. I ordered an Icon version from YYE and got a Center-Trac bearing in the package for free! Not sure if that’s intentional or not, but that was cool.

Is it better than any of the other yoyos? Not really. The only yoyo I feel it outperforms is the Whip, though that’s preference. It’s nice and pocketable though, while the Replay Pro is stoopid big. Both in pocketability and in feel.

The stock for a replay pro is a center trac which are awesome.

And they’re $10.60 at the moment.