Yoyo under $15 or $15(or a bit more)🙂

Last topic, I ask some people what I should get, should I get the Magicyoyo Crystal K2 or the Topyo Mojo, I see a lot of more recommendation of yoyo’s, I just want to see if you have a recomendation’s, of other great yoyo’s for me😁

1 Like

Trinity

Okay thank’s

Replay pro ($16) or wedge ($20)

2 Likes

You can find a MYY N12 shark for around $15 regularly in the online Rainforest store.

Even though a bit over your price tag, I might throw in IYOYOs Shooting Star, which is actually been promoted/reviewed via YYE.
Its an awesome throw! Comes with both, a responsive as well as a unresponsive an HQ Pixel bearing, allowing you to adjust the throw, matching you needs/ability. Even though I own a lot of quite more expensive throws, this one get surprisingly much string-time… its a kind of worry-free every occasion throw. you might consider this as well, if not too pricey, being about 30.

2 Likes

Oh wow thank you so much😁

1 Like

just get a yoyo,throw it. it will be fun. get anything, it will be fun. just get any yoyo because you won’t even know the difference.

3 Likes

Oh wow, thank’s first time knowing that

This one is good and it comes with an extra bearing $14.99

This is also the exact same YoYo @Gentry_Stein used in last weeks DNA tutorial video

4 Likes

The arrow pro is a great choice as well!

Is the other bearing in the box a unresponsive bearing?, btw thx

1 Like

Uhhhh, never hear that one, let me check, thanks anyway

Yes, it can be set up responsive or unresponsive. A very capable, comfortable and affordable Yoyo

Oh wow thank’s a lot

Looking at your price range I highly recommend the replay pro for $16, it was used to win the 2015 U.S. national yoyo contest.

1 Like

Oh WOWWW, Thank’s

I really like my Replay Pro, but I will say that I found it beneficial to upgrade the bearing which turned it from a $16 throw to a $36 throw. Also, it does feel a little on the heavy side. But for $16 it’s an excellent first yo-yo. I’ve smacked it onto concrete by accident on two occasions and while the marks are there, the yo-yo still plays great!

If I did it again I’d choose the Galaxy color or one of the other marble colors, which are better at hiding scuffs if you care about that.

Ivan

2 Likes

Why did you switch the bearing? It already comes a yyf center trac which is an excellent bearing.

1 Like

Oh wow thank’s