YYF New Release - The Nate Dailey BiND!

This is Bi-Metal done right! The new YoYoFactory BiND is Nate Dailey’s first bi-metal signature model. Forget steel, you want weight. The BiND brings the competition winning profile from the ND yo-yo to the next level with hidden BRASS internal weight rings. This delivers extreme stability without the bulk. It’s sleek, powerful and super stable.

With any new concept there are risks. BiND wasn’t easy and even after YoYoFactory completed packaging they went through a second round of hand testing before shipping just to make sure everything was just right. You are in for a real treat with this one!

4/11 @ 10PM EDT.

12 Likes

Played with Nate’s at Cal States. Super good yo-yo 10/10

4 Likes

I’d love to try this, but the color combinations aren’t really working for me. I think, I’ll wait for a galaxy edition with matching rims :pray:.

4 Likes

Why doesn’t yoyoexpert have the pink and blue?

1 Like

If it looks like a yo-yo you think you would like. Then you’re in for a very special treat. Because it plays even better than it looks.

A few weeks ago there was a thread on the board about best bi metal yo-yo of 2018 or 2019.

A lot of replies in that thread. One that stood out to me was from Ben(YYF).

He states the results may change after the biND is released.

I thought that was kinda bold at that moment. Lol

But after throwing one for a few days.

I can see he just has a compelling urge to tell the truth.

The BiND is Amazing.

The Power is just waiting to be unleashed.

Shake your head and laugh now before you try it.

Shake your head and smile after you try it.

8 Likes

This yoyo looks wild.

3 Likes

They do, they just didn’t get photos of it yet

2 Likes

Tah dah :scream_cat:

image|375x500

10 Likes

Does it play heavy? Rim weighted 67g seems worrisome…

2 Likes

So much for waiting. I’m ordering one as soon as they drop.

No… It doesn’t play heavy. I’m really glad you asked about that. Because from many years of modding yo-yos; I have a habit of weighing yo-yos, parts, etc.

I have 4 digital scales. And I’ll weigh stuff on at least 3 of them; for consistency.

When I tried the BiND; I wasn’t near any scale so I just didn’t give it another thought(at that time).

I ‘do not care for heavy or heavy feeling/playing yo-yos’.

68 is pretty much the cut off point for me.

Or; if it even ‘feels’ 68; I’m out.

The BiND gave me no such impression. And I am sure of that because I never weighed it.

Realize that a 67 gram rim weighted yoyo is missing a little clarity.

It’s not just that the yoyo is 67 grams. It is how that 67 grams is distributed within the yoyo.

This yoyo actually feels nimble. I would not call it ‘float’ necessarily.

It is quick and does not have that ‘slug’ feel that sets in to many yoyo designs as the final weight creeps up.

They cracked the code with this one.

As I said; I do not like heavy or heavy feeling yo-yos. I don’t care who makes them. What a good price they may sell for. Or if somebody gives one to me for free.
Just don’t dig em.

This thing is a player…

8 Likes

That logo is pretty cool.

I’ll have to get a moose in your hands to see if you can get over the weight :wink:. Handed it to Gentry and he thought it was like 62 grams even though it more like 72 :joy:

1 Like

Odd… Must have missed that one earlier, but if @yyfben2.deactivated says we have them then we have them. I’ll get pictures up later today - If we have them…

4 Likes

Why did they go from $99 to $119?

Was literally about to ask the same thing. Wanted to check why the price raised so I went to check the thread

imma stick with my nd ultra

2 Likes

We accidentally set them at $100 because that was what the pre-sale contest release price was. Retail is $120.

8 Likes

Huh, this is like 3.5g heavier than the ND Ultra on my scale. Seems to be all in added rim weight, so if you like the shape (bell) and want more raw horsepower over the ND or ND Ultra… BiND it is!

1 Like