yyf hubstack questions

I want the electric color-way hubstack in shop. Does that one come responsive? If not what do I need to buy because I want it to be with an unresponsive bearing. But also have responsive parts so I can do both. Because it’s my first 3 bearing yo-yo.

You can make it responsive by lubing the bearing. Make it unresponsive again by cleaning it.

I actually don’t like that, I’d rather just have the bearing that comes in the responsive one. But with the color-way that seems to include an unresponsive one which is fine because I’ll probably need it in the future.

Well then it looks like you will have to buy the responsive yoyo and the upgrade kit that has the wider bearing and slimmer pads. It appears to me that the electric afterglow is responsive. Maybe best to contact the store and see what you can work out with them.

Oh thank you I’ll do that.

The Electric Glow Hubstack comes unresponsive out of the box with a Center Trac Bearing.  If you’re trying to make it responsive you can pick up a narrow bearing to swap out - The YYF Half SPEC Bearing will work just fine:

If it isn’t responsive enough with the narrow bearing then just add a little thick lube.