YYF Horizon PINK AND BLACK COLLECTION RARE?

Is the gonna worth alot if my yyf horizon pink n black colcetion has a small scratch But if its rare , the price is gona go up right?

Just because something is rare doesn’t mean it’s worth goes up. It all has to do with supply and demand.

Hmm well said , i just wanted to know is it rare or not , it is right? :wink:

I dont think any YYF’s are “rare” but i could be very wrong…

edit- Yep I was wrong. :smiley:

3 Likes

Catch 22 :wink:

1 Like

I remember seeing that on a video i saw when i first started yoyoing but knew nothing about anything in the yoyo world. That case brought the memory back. I stand corrected, i do not understand the use of TI in this project. Any idea how many were made?

No clue. I wasn’t crazy into yoyoing back then.

This is just a guess, but I’m assuming they were press fit.

There are multiple rare yoyofactory throws, you just have to know what to look for. '07 888s still sell for high prices, I know I’d love to find the original Spingear edition. There are also limited Skylines, such as the gold rimmed or Sterling Quinn. I believe there was a limited fast 301 that doesn’t pop up often.

1 Like

Tons of rare yoyofactory, probably more rare yoyofactory than any company going (at least with metals)
Lots of rare g5’s, grind mutant 2 is one of the rarest modern metals. Too many to list honestly, I bet a lot of people have never heard of yoyos like the ppk, adjusto matic, and the 09 g5.

Sadly they’ve just kinda stopped making as many cool LE’s. They still do some but it seems like they used to do a lot more.

Still have your Grind mutant 2?

1 Like

Nice necro . No record for you though, someone necroed a 14 year old thread here recently. Nice try.

1 Like

Yeah figured I’d try, been on the hunt for a while.

1 Like

Good luck!