YYF Halo opinions?

Let level heads prevail.

Very simple.

Remove your ‘emotions’ from the Equation.

Consider the ‘Original intention/purpose’ of the project.

To make a vey nice playing yoyo at a very reasonable price.

Yoyofactory achieved that goal.

Getting what you ‘hear’ and piecing the snipits /screen shots/video/etc. together and coming to your own 10 different scenarios which still have holes in them is Unreliable and unfair to any and all parties involved.

The dilemma here is simple in the most rudimentary way>

To buy or not buy(boycott) the yo-yo, based on your various potentially erroneous conclusions, ends up making you/is PART OF THE Controversy.

You end up choosing sides and just making a mountain out of a Molehill.

You bring more depth to a very shallow problem.

Miscommunication is the primary downfall of projects Worldwide, every day in the history of Business.

Often, nobody deliberately planned failure…… It just happens and then the finger pointing begins.

We can all have opinions. Some maybe more accurate than others by accident or by just being privy to a greater accumulation of factual factors. But that being said, we still should not add to the controversy by making it more than it is. I’m sure if all parties involved could magically make this disappear they certainly would. It’s obviously a lesson learned for everyone involved.

So let’s get back to the halo. It’s a very nice $35 yo-yo and it’s a lot of fun. Regardless of who does or who doesn’t want to be involved recognized or associated with this particular yo-yo no one should take personally. It’s a yoyo. Don’t use a controversy and turn the situation into the politics of yo-yos and choose the party that you care to associate with. Don’t use your purchasing power as a form of voting. This isn’t a court case, and probably wouldn’t hold up to even be eligible as a court case, so why would any of us elect ourselves to be judge and jury when we weren’t immersed in the actual goings-on of the project in the first place?

It’s a yoyo. Period.

6 Likes

Al this got me curious again… so i grabbed my halo to come to the children museum. Before i left i compared the profile to the Avant-garde and its very very similar… I’ve played the halo a few times and i thought it was a fun yoyo and worth the price, but i only played it 2 or 3 times since i got it in May so it didn’t stand out that much. Will gladly leave a more detailed comment tonight if anyone is actually interested.

11 Likes

I don’t think this will be the last Halo production run. Both Angelo and YoYoFactory have sold through the initial production and we have engaged in discussions with YoYoExpert, currently they only place to buy Halo, about a second run this Spring.

4 Likes

Ive always thought the gold/sand one looks really good :+1:

3 Likes

same tbh

1 Like

Double same.

Triple same.