YYF Edgeless 2022 vs Czech Point Pivot

Hey folks. I have buying vibes again. I want to get a metal Yoyo that is a really good finger spin but also good all round, intermediate throw.

I have a few metal yoyos, but I have been learning Fingerspin and tornado binds on my Plastic Skyva - but I dont love it other than for that. I also have a wideangle Shutter…and a bunch of Magics.

CPP is obviously older and I cant find reviews on the edgeless yet. Does being edgeless impact many tricks ? They both look good for fingerspin at least!.

Any thoughts? I dont want a metal skyva - these 2 just sort of grabbed me really. I dont know what to ask to make this sensible (or to help me decide which one) probably, but thought Id give it a shot! I cant try either, they dont have yoyo shops here, all bought online.

3 Likes

CP Pivot is one of my favorite YYF yoyos. I recommend it as a good all around-er!

5 Likes

CP Pivot is really nice to do finger spins.

In case you want to include more options, we are restocking our Basilisk In the next weeks. Have a look at this review from yoyojoe1. He talks about the fingerspin feature during minute 3:40

2 Likes

Looks like a nice yoyo but not available in Aus so that one cant make the list yet… :frowning:

Thank you :slight_smile:

It will be available in Europe too.