YYF BOSS vs. YYJ EnEmE

Right now i have the dark magic, and im loving it, but, i feel as though there is something better/ it could play better. so i think i want one of these two. price isnt a factor. I’m also open to any suggestions about any other yoyos. opinions about anything regarding these or other ones are good. thanks all!

We nneed all your preferences first. But if I had to pick one it would be the boss.

size doesnt matter, same with weight, longer spin times prefered. color not a factor, what else? uhhhh i do 1a and 5a uhh unresponsive is always good.what else do you want to know?

i have the eneme and it is my fav throw. small and fast. the only con about it, if you take it apart, watch out for the axle, its very small and not secured to either side of the yo.

id go with the boss its really an amazing yoyo

the eneme almost feels dry in your hand not soft like the boss

what do you mean it feels dry?

yes please explain. im confused

get a boss i have one and its sick ive thrown an eneme and the boss is better ;D

There are other yoyos too.

Jus sayin’

Like?

Well if you have a DM and like it, then you obviously like YYJ. Why not try a ‘more modern’ yoyo design of theirs? I’m sure it would be great for you.

yah. i like YYJ. i have a legacy as well. but idk. what would make my dm better/ what else is there from YYJ that you think id like?

This applies to the BOSS as well. I’m still waiting on a replacement :cry:

I would suggest a genesis. It plays great for 5a and 1a. Or another one of those yoyos that can do both. I think maybe the boss can… wait… I’m searching… Yep, it is. http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=1870  Boss is good for 5a, and eneme… http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=2201  Not as good, according to him.

It’s all up to what you like (small yoyo, big yoyo,) when my brother got a Boss i didn’t like it because it was too small, but that was probably because i used a Dark Magic and Speeder when i first started.

genesis rocks man!

i got a severe. done deal. solved my problem. loved it. was perfect. then it got stolen. anyone wanna sell me a severe? im gonna make a thread on the B/S/T. thanks all.

Who would steal a Yo-yo?
Where was it stolen?