YYF 888x or Superstar?

I’m having trouble deciding between the 888x and Superstar, because I’ve read both reviews about them and I still can’t decide. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
_Kevin

Do you like big or small yoyos?

If you like big, get a SuperStar, if you like small, get the 888

:stuck_out_tongue: neither

^haha why you say that?

Do you like Rounded shape? 888x
Do you like H Shaped? Superstar
67g? 888x
69g? Superstar
HUGE gap? Superstar
Normal sized gap? 888x
K-pads? 888x
CBC Pads? Superstar

My point is, look at the specifications of each yoyo and compare them to things you already have and gauge which one will be best for you. None of us are going to be able to tell you what yoyo is right for you. If you REALLY can’t decide then just go with the one that you think looks coolest, or alternatively, DON’T buy anything. Why buy something if you don’t even know what you want? My advice is to make the most educated decision you can and hope that you like it or love it, there is no worse feeling than trying to force yourself to like something because you dropped a Benjamin on it. Just my $0.02, ymmv.

^thanks for your input. I have seen both specifications and I know the differences, but I just wanted to get a little more input from people that have tried them out. It sucks not having an actual store to go to and trying both of them out. I’m leaning more towards the Superstar, cause I only have undersized yoyos.

There you go. You should definitely get the Superstar then having a diverse collection is the best way to figure out exactly what you like/prefer in a throw.

I would definitely look into the MVP because it’s cheaper and plays as well if not better than the 888x and superstar. IMO

i prefer 888x because it feels better in hand but superstar plays a little better so id get whatever you prefer