YYF 888 2007 EDITION REVIEW

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:FIRST OFF I GOT THIS YOYO FOR X MAS AND WHEN I GOT IT I LTERALLY STARTED LIKE DOING THE FREAKING HAPPY DANCE I WAS SOOO HAPPY. THE BOX: NORMAL YYF BOX : YOU CAN TOUCH THE YOYO AND IT COMES WITH A STRAND OF 1 GREEN STRING THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT ON YOURSELF…

FIRST THROW: AMAZING I THREW THIS AND I WAS LIE WOW THIS THING IS SOO SMOOTH I LOVE IT MY FIRST THROW I DID REVOLUTIONS AND THEN A REWIND THIS THING IS VERY SMALL LIKE SUPER SMALL BUT TO ME IT WORKS !

PLAY: IT PLAYS A LOT LIKE A BOSS WITH less RIM WEIGHT SO NOT AS STABLE!

OVERALL: THIS IS A GREAT YOYO I RECCOMEND IT TO ANY ADVANCED PLAYER OUT THERE … OH AND IT IS A OCHO 8 OCHO EDITION ! :)))

CARTER:)

Dude… no need for the super caps… also, some pictures would be nice

kk thanks and it was my first review

Sorry bud, but if you bought one of the straggler Ocho8Ochos they had at the other major online yo-yo retailer, that’s not a 2007. It’s a ‘Classic’ edition. It was made to be sort of a ‘replica’ of the '07 version but there were some very slight alterations to the general profile. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still an absolutely amazing yo-yo, and I honestly can’t decide whether I like the Classic better than the '07 or not. So definitely enjoy :slight_smile:

Oh, and the Boss has more rim weight than the 888