YYE Hatricks arrive!

Thats our first song right there

You guys are WAY off topic.

redirect band talk to here

2 Likes

LOL. I was was grounded off of the internet yesterday and this thread got sooo off topic.
Anyway my Hatrick just arrived and it is awesome, although I cant play with it yet. My dad made be this deal that he would buy it and I would have to get a job and save up for it. :’( oh well I can wait. It does come in the white box and it also came with some blue and red string. Does anybody know what string it is?

How long did your’s take to ship.

2 DAYS!!! Faster than I expected.

Its hfast than you can say ohmygodiwonderwhenmyhatrickwouldcomeitwouldbesocoolifitcamein2daysZOMGitcamein2daysthatissickZOMG

With YoYoeXpert’s USPS priority, its always 2 days, wherever you live in the U.S.A.

lol yeah, except when you purchase something right before a holiday.

mine came!!!
Black blue badass ftw
btw, its perfect fit string
(Jeromy K’s)

Oh cool! Thanks. Do you know where to buy more? Do I have to pm Jeremy?
The special edition looks awesome, but I couldn’t get it because of its name and my parents don’t like skulls. :frowning:

With the final run of Hatricks coming and going, wait 'till you see what Ernie has planned for you next. It will blow your mind!

Grrr >:(
General-Yo and their secrets. Cant wait to see!

got my red and blue hatrick. Best throw in the world.

Yes it is!

I agree! THIS THING IS AMAZING. My dad let me try it out today and let me tell you, smooth. I was suprised. I think everybody should be able to experience this! I knew it was good but I didn’t think it was that good!

How good are they compared to an 888x? because I may sell a couple of throws for one and I need to know if they’re worth it. If someone could write a review that would be awesome!

Btw Kei, you may want to update your fav yoyo on the profile… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dpes that mean I should wait and not buy a hatrick?? ??? :stuck_out_tongue: ::slight_smile:

Haha, I forgot all about that. Thanks!

1 hatrick left…

these grind forever