yuuksta problem. help!!

my yuuksta with center trac is awesome. i got it today, but suddenly when i throw it, it makes a weird noise and then makes no sound at all, but is still spinning. the silence is weird. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY YOYO?

Also, whenever i spin the bearing, it seems there is some obstruction blocking the way!!! will thin lube break it down and help???

Nothing. Totally normal. Don’t worry about it.

Same thing happened to mine. Perfectly fine. I think it was breaking in the pads/bearing. Now mine is dead smooth and just enough noise to know its still there. Its my favorite pocket throw.
Good luck!

Center tracs are great. I currently have on installed in my superstar, and it is very quiet. There is nothing wrong with it. :wink:

A dry bearing should not be quiet. If it is quiet you more than likely have a problem :3 So be happy you’re hearing noise.

but the yoyo spins out after it gets silent!

If it gets silent and spins out then your bearing is locking up. Clean it in Mineral Spirits paint thinner for 3-4 minutes and spin it dry.

but i got the yoyo today

Clean the bearing or lube it

I already said that twice.

You never said lube it. :wink:

take bearing apart and spin with compressed air or if you have an air compressor that works too just put on the smallest tip.

I have to do this every now and then because I have a dog and a cat and hair will do that. 8)

try this and if it does not work clean bearing.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,871.0.html

note:

when people say clean a bearing they are usually referring to method 1 8)

hopefully this helps ;D

czyoyo :wink:

That doesn’t make an excuse to say it’s OK. Just do what Mi said and add a drop of thin lube.