Yuuksta pics revealed! Specs and Price here!

Their all different and similar in a good way.

wow i totally dont know whose signature yoyo that is :open_mouth:

It’s yuuki spencers new model!

oh… then what about ann connally’s?

so that means i have an 888 (not really) i have the DNA any way i really want the yuuksta!!

Actually I heard this is going to be ann’s throw for worlds.

Yep. Ann colennys throw for worlds. 888 is undersized DNA. Yuuksta undersized genesis. That’s Whas yyf does.

that is goood for people with small hands like me that dont want a huge yoyo

this looks really nice

Yeah, but guess what. The play of the 888 and the DNA are completely different feels from my personal experience. I just got a Throwback Genesis and I’ll definitely be adding the Yuuksta to my collection in the near future, regardless of how stupid I think the name is :smiley:

Yes, i have try 888 and DNA as well.
i mean in term of design, or apearance.
I’m sorry though.

i really want it myself.

LOL, what makes a FundaMETAL is the price. Anyone YYF yoyo at something around $60 is a FundaMETAL actually, so the Yuuksta is considered a FundaMETAL.

wasnt the caotic a fondaMETAL and it was $75

And so was the C13. Anything from $60 to $70. It’s a close price range.

Honestly, I’m not sure that that’s true. It might be (another site has in its description that it’s a FundaMETAL), but they came in the premium line boxes.

False. You’ll notice that the FundaMETALs are characterized by simpler machining - straight or steadily curved cuts, more flat surfaces, lack of IRG (or other nooks and crannies), etc. It just so happens that they fall in the same price range. The Yuuksta by definition falls in the Signature series. Saying that the Yuuksta is a FundaMETAL by price induction alone is like saying the B Grade 888s they’re selling at worlds for $20 are plastic.

1 Like

LOL. That was funny.

I believe you now, more or less.

wait…i’m seeing something…could it be? A yukksta with hubstacks 4 months from now?

I can see it too.

Guys Ann’s last name is “Connolly” LOL