Yuuki arm bind

I really want to learn how to do the Yuuki arm bind. Maybe like a brief tutorial or something like that. The bind I’m talking about is in this video at 0:53 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi82ODCuWCw&feature=player_embedded

Bump. Please someone at least respond. :-[

ok well, its hard to explain. I will try to explain. First put your string clockwise on your non throw arm. then, kind of do a trapeze and his bro to get comfortable. Then put your right index finger into the string and swing the yoyo counter clockwise into the string to bind. Hope it helps

1 Like

ok, im gonna promise you that i will make a vid-tutorial of this trick.

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

Thanks so much for doing that. I’m just so eager to learn this bind. Coolest one I’ve seen. If you can just PM it to me when it’s finished. Thanks

PM me too please :slight_smile:

hmm, why don’t you let me post it here so people can see it?

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

you need to find a mount where you are able to throw slack into the gap, and then throw slack in the gap

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCqMtp6vh28

I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I know it has nothing to do with the bind I’m talking about. I’m talking about something totally different.

So what you want to do is, go into a trapeze around your arm or wrist. Then pop off over your throwhand. Now this is the tricky part… What I do is face my throwhand palm upward and grab the string. Then swing the yoyo (while you’re still grabbing or pinching the string) over your non-throwhand and in one fluid motion you want to undermount it. But for it to bind, you have to let go of the grab or pinch of your throwhand while undermounting the yoyo. This should cause the yoyo to bind.
Since I’m a lefty all I have to do is mimic :slight_smile:
Hope this helps,
Lfinny

Are you ever going to upload the video? Just wondering. :wink:

oh snap’

I had a post explaining the whole bind thing but I guess it didn’t go through…

anyway, I’ll try to explain this, would you prefer text or video?

Video would be great.

I think it is more of a slack bind, I can’t really see the video though, otherwise I would try for an explanation.

No, it’s his own signature bind. He does something like wraps it around it arm, lets go of the string, and then the yoyo binds back up.

If you can get up to where he has the slack around his arm, just get some momentum and hit the strings while pulling your arm out at the same time. Then regen or return to the hand.

Sorry its been for a little while…I finished filming, but i couldn’t figure it out how to bring all the clips to my software, iMovie. So please stay tune, it’ll be as soon as possible.

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

OK, thanks. I’m waiting. :wink:

I got the vid, but I am at my uncles house, so…I’ll get it up in a few hours?

Great, thanks. Now with two videos I’m really going to learn it.