YoYoStringLab

String length doesn’t correlate directly to your height in the way you might think. You sometimes (SOMETIMES… like if you do a lot of body- or arm-involved tricks) need longer string, but for the most part you should be able to maintain the same length.

1 Like

any chance of any new ann connolly color ways cause as of right now i own every color way in both ammo and type x

Wow, thanks for your support. Yes, we have another wave planned in the future.

oh yeah i forgot to say to that i have a few tubes of venom too since I’m right handed i can’t get the left handed string you offer i will post p a pic of all my string from you guys later this week i love the feel of the string and the way it plays too whips and slacks are great would love to see a color combo of pink/purple/lime green

Got my first tube of Venom recently. That’s a good string right there!

At first I wasn’t sure whether I’d really like it much due to it’s slickness (compared to Ammo), but it very quickly grew on me. I still prefer Ammo, but if they ever stopped making it Venom would definately be my next choice. :slight_smile:

Venom is easily my favorite YYSL string

It seems like at least half the time I sell or trade something on the BST with a used Venom on it, the person who receives the throw loves the string and asks what it is and where they can get more.

Hey guys sorry for being late and getting the pic up but here it is

well that is every ann connolly color way that YYE offers

^ Daaaaang that dwarfs my own Ammo collection.

Good to see a fellow YYSL fan stocking up on the good stuff. ;D

Thanks for sharing. Pretty cool collections. 8)

FYI - for Venom fans we have something in the works.

Wow. Just got my 100 pack of butane flame Ammo. I think I’ve found my perfect string.

It’s a bit thicker than I was expecting, as I was thinking it would be more along the lines of Kitty Fat, since Type X seemed slightly thinner than Fats to me. But I was pleasantly surprised to find it is more along the lines of Kitty XL, which was my favorite thickness of string so far. So it’s right on the money there.

The next thing that jumped out at me was the color variations. Butane flame looked great on the website, but the pictures don’t do it justice, as it really varies nicely from string to string, more than the pictures let on. Some are more teal, some are more lime green, some are an even mix of both, with the black being a really nice accent.

They’re also really soft, which I like a lot. I liked Kitty XL best before these, because they were the thickest and softest string that I had tried. Ammo is even softer, which will be great for days that I play a lot. And even though they feel super soft, I can tell they’re going to be plenty durable.

Lastly, the performance is outstanding. It keeps tension very, very well. Suicide loops open up huge. Whips are pretty effortless. And binds are a breeze, even at very low speeds, while also not being snaggy when binding with fast spin. It’s also perfect length for me, I don’t have to cut it at all and don’t need it any longer either.

All around I’m super impressed. I no longer have any desire to look for new strings. Great work on the strings, you’ve got a new loyal customer.

1 Like

Welcome to the Ammo club my man! I don’t throw anything else and never plan to for the foreseeable future. As far as I’m concerned, Ammo is the perfect string. ;D

YYSL, please don’t ever stop making this stuff… and if you do, please warn me in advance so I can buy thousands of dollars worth to last me the rest of my life. :stuck_out_tongue:

For sure, feels good to finally have found THE string for me. I’m already debating my next purchases of it, even though I’m stocked for a while, haha. I’ll be wanting advance warning as well; maybe not thousands, but definitely hundreds of dollars will be spent.

I like focusing on doing something that people really enjoy, so I don’t imagine stopping anytime soon. ;D

I see that the Ammo order we sent is now up in the YYE shop. We’re in the “Lab” working on a Venom restock.

I got my first vial of Ammo this past weekend and I’m loving it!