Yoyo's that make you feel like you're "cheating"?

Spot on!

Could he win with a Butterfly XT?
I doubt it. I completely doubt it.

Yeah mine gives 10-12 second grinds

I plan on getting a General Yo throw sometime in the future. I have heard a lot of great things about General Yo.

My addition to this is definitely the Stealth Ogre. It’s not the most maneuverable beast, but it spins forever. The brass rings on the outside mean that when you touch them it knocks some spin time out of the throw, but it doesn’t matter because it’s got soooo much spin time to spare that it still carries on. And on. And on. Despite the lack of ‘grind’ finish on the rims, it is still my go to to learn any trick because I can try so many times before having to bind, and it rarely ever goes off axis!
EDIT: An interesting new addition to this class of yoyos to me is my new Gambit. Just sayin’.

Any cheating lodge yoyo works throws…

If he tried he could do it.

No. Slacks, whips, horizontal, spin times… Bye bye!

Clean Bearing and shims

Thats what I did to mine, I just put in Dif-E-Yo shims

You sound like one of the “executives” from the so stupid truethrow-blog.

That’s like saying a Corolla can fly… You just need to attach wings and jets to it.

Anyways, why do people feel that using a great yoyo is cheating? You you really ever see a professional athlete using less than top notch, state of the art gear, since using the best gear would be considered cheap? No. Use the best gear you can to maximise your performance.

Yeah, this is true. General Yo’s blast is crazy good. Even their throws that normally wouldn’t be good grinders grind well with their blast (Like the Ministar). Superwide throws are also great for grinding.(Throws like the Monster, Superwide, Stampede, Steamroller, ZeuS and I also assume the MonkeyFinger Lesula is good, but I’ve yet to try one)

Hubstacks make me feel like I’m cheating, as well as Lateral caps. The Titan 3’s diamond patterning make finger grinds comfortable and effort less. And the Diamondback is very big, its actually quite hard not to land a trick on that,

Weird, my Majesty doesn’t grind that well. I’m guessing that mine doesn’t have this blast you guys are talking about.

The Chief is the only one I feel that pushes me on a bit more than my other throws, but I’m okay with cheating. :smiley:

Any oversized throw for males me feel I’m cheating because of how wide and big they are.

for males?

I’m assuming she means she has small hands compared to males so the full sized yoyos are really big for her.

The “k” and “l” keys are close together on a standard QWERTY keyboard. But that still doesn’t make any gramatical sense.

A Corolla can fly so long as you have rented it.

I think she read “males” as “makes” and thought she already had a “makes” in her sentence. Her sentence should’ve gone something along the lines of “Any oversized throw for males makes me feel I’m cheating because of how wide and big they are.”

I don’t know about cheating, but my RecRev Facade just won’t quit spinning. I like to call it the “honey badger”… I’ll use it to try out new tricks. I’ll hit EVERYTHING except the strings I’m supposed to hit, and it refuses to stop spinning. It just does not care.