∆:: YoYos fs & ft YYF One Drop CLYW Adgele ::∆

------------------------------------------------- sale/trade ---------------------------------------------------
SO I have had most of these yoyos for a while and I realize that I want to get rid of them. I am trying to save my money for stuff which is hard for me since I don’t have a job or get an allowance BLAH BLAH BLAH TMI then you probably want to know sorry lets get to the yoyos !!

• BTW if I trade I would rather it be one of your yoyos for many of mine, just offer up I am open to anything but try not to lowball me. Shoot me a PM if you wanna do business.

-------------------------------------------------- YOYOS! -----------------------------------------------------
One Drop Code 1 - Love this Yoyo. Its the closest thing I have to a beater with a little bit of everything (bumbs, scratches, dings, nicks, pricks. But this being said it still plays like no body’s buisness. Fast and smooth great competition yoyo. Not all damage is pictured but dont let the damage draw you back this is one heck of a yoyo. Still the best competition yoyo I own. - $75

Damage depicted is the worst of it:

LE Señor Hulio YYF Avant Grade - This yoyo is awesome. Near mint (small prinprics and slight small hard to see disculorations), smooth as a wistle, and just an all around great yoyo. Its an Avant Grade! but looks so legit with the special edition! Comes wiht boxPRICE - $100

“Senior Hulio” and only damage (pin prick):

YoYoFactory 2012 Rockstar TRADED - Great yoyo fast and smooth. VERY MINIMAL vibe, no box, and somewhat close tto mint just has two small bumps shown in picture 4 and 4 small white marks shown in picture 5 and 6. also has a orin prick and two ding like things. I Love this yoyo! $60

Adegle PSG - Blue with white caps. Not mint has a couple like bumps (I guess you could call them). Comes with box, AND it was signed by Anthony Rojas, Augie Fash, Yuuki Spencer, Ann Connolly, Tessa Piccillo, and Kevin Nicholas!! $15

“Bump” Example (there are 3 in total):http://i.imgur.com/oQb3u.jpg

Yeti
Rally
Money
Just hit me up with a PM
-------------------------------------------------Ball is life-----------------------------------------------------

bump

;Dhb,jcv;soj ;D

friendly bump :wink:

Bump Y’all

bump