YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Not yet. I’ll post in this thread when I do

0_0

asdfjkl

that is flippin gorgeous.

I agree. Absolutely gorgeous

Very nice! PM me a link to that bad boy!

Wow! That is flippin gorgeous squared.

Not a perfect ano job, but want so much. Didn’t realize it was such a pretty light blue, the YYR photo almost made it look like a light silver with a hint of blue, but the blue looks amazing.

Just put in an order for one. I’ll have photos up when it arrives sometime Monday.

Yuki

1 Like

Awesome. Tempted to order one, but waiting to hear from them on the status of a second mystery box i ordered. Says order failed, but my CC got charged, so i dunno what’s up. Really want another. Saw one on instagram where the guy got a Messiah, Mr. Butcher, and something else i couldn’t tell, Gleipnir maybe. I’d already owned two of the throws in my first mystery box so that was a let down, but hoping i get another.

Even if you get more duplicates in the mystery box, it shouldn’t be too hard to sell them off on the BST. YYR throws seem to hold pretty strong resale values.

Yuki

Yeah that was box was an awesome deal. Regretting not buying 5 or 10. Would have been an amazing collection, and even selling the extras off for 50% of their value would be fine. Already sold my 6, and once i sell my Clashcube i’ll be left paying a total of $50-$60 for my splash e=mc^2, or i might just keep the Clashcube because it really is one of the coolest throws they make. Biggest problem with the Clashcube is that it’s too small to fit in my yoyo cases lol.

Lovely picture from Akitoshi Tokubuchi’s Instagram:

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/4ee4f4949ea711e2b55422000a9f1377_7.jpg

Sick shot!

I got mine to fit with a piece of foam pipe insulation.

Couldn’t resist. Ordered one myself. Still haven’t heard from them about my mystery box that they charged me for but says failed on the status page… Anyone wanna put me in touch with someone at YYR? lol. Emailed them a few times. The ultimate mystery.

Lemme guess, 6, Fragment/Uragment, Diffusion, and Gleipner?

Well played!
but…here is the correction :smiley:
6, Fragment (1st run raw), diffusion and Gleip (raw)

Darn, the Fragment and the Uragment look way too similar! :smiley:

Heard back from YYR finally. I have another mystery box and an Attune on their way to me. Ah so excited it hurts. Gonna do an epic unboxing. Feels good to get an email from Kengo and Ryota. Great people.

What’s a mystery box?!

For April 4th = 4/4 = yo-yo in Japanese, YYR was selling mystery boxes for 20,000Y(around $210) that had 3 YYR metals worth 40,000Y+ in them. In mine i got a 6, Clashcube, and Sam Scott edition e=mc^2. I think another person got a Messiah, Gleipnir, and Fragment. Basically the best yoyo deal ever afaik, makes the YYF mystery boxes look like a joke. Ordered a second one after being so pleased with my first one, but they sold out around the 9th i think.

1 Like