YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

I also played with the diffusion POM (with that of Riccardo Fraolini), it is totally different from polycarbonate version … It is basically as if it were made of aluminum, absolutely amazing !!!

was already mad enough I missed out on these, then you post this. Smh

Got my POM Diffusion today

The finish was so rough I cut my finger and had to sand the throw myself.
Otherwise it’s nice, but definitely not half as good as a Crazy D or an Antagonist.

A friend had one at a meet in London. I wasn’t blown away by the POM diffusion. It’s fun and well priced but I’d rather have a responsive polycarb one. Fingerspins better though

I’ve thrown for half an hour without being able to tear myself away from him, I have several yoyo POM and not particularly excite me, the diffusion 2 Polycarbonate I never liked in the game but this really surprised me… de gustibus.
P.S. I confirm the fact absent finish, in a few days the diffusion to Riccardo you will be blasting with glass micro-sphere from me.

I haven’t cut myself yet… Maybe I’m lucky.

IMO The POM diffusion plays like a metal yoyo. It is super stable, really solid, and has a strong spin.

I can’t speak on the Antagonist or Crazy D (they look great), but the POM diffusion is nothing short of phenomenal in my eyes. I will admit that I didn’t expect much out of it at first. That could explain why I’m blown away.

I find that most POM yoyos play more like metals than plastics, I totally understand your feeling here :slight_smile:

Guys just let me appreciate my polycarb diffusion without getting jealous OK haha

thank god it was a “super limited run”

???
69 others has / had bbuy

?

It’s Sarcasm.

I guess. Only 70 were made so…

Well that’s not true

How so?

They put 70 on their online store, 69 of them were bought by YYBB. YYE had some, they sold more at contests in Europe and Asia… No way they only made 70, doesn’t add up

Also, caved and bought a pom diffusion. Hopefully it’ll fit a responsive bearing

JD wasn’t able to purchase them all (all 69)… He got about thirty when it was all said and done.

Even if JD and YYE got all the ones off the YYR site, that leaves more that were sold at contests

How many were sold at contests? I’d still consider between 70-100 limited especially compared to how many polycarb diffusions are floating around.