Yoyorecreation ANOMALY - New Color!

Bi-metal designs with inner fitted rings hold up well against hits, but lack the same performance as designs with outer fitted rings. Yoyorecreation set out to create an innovative new yo-yo that solved this problem. The Anomaly!

The Anomaly adopts a newly developed technique with inner fitted steel rings that also make up the outer edge of the yo-yo. It is strong against shocks and succeeds in achieving the perfect weight distribution for maximizing performance. This yo-yo has an incredibly powerful spin, a comfortable shape in the hand, and a durable bi-metal design that will withstand shocks.

7 Likes

Yesssss! :fire:

Though now that I look at the photo on the product page, I am concerned that it isn’t actually a vibrant, bright red like it appears above. YYE photos always tend to be overlit and the yoyos always appear considerably brighter than they are in normal lighting.

Colors are always going to look different in different lighting conditions, happy to provide an unedited shot though.

Does this help? (PS - the wall behind me in the office is yellow so… take that into consideration…)

10 Likes