YOYONATION

i ordered some yyj synergy caps for my speeder of of yyn and expected them in about 4-5 days(ordered them on presedents day weekend and yyn was not shipping on sun or mon, i ordered them on fri the 13) I ordered them in size 003 and then got an email saying they shipped on tuesday and thought they would come on thursday or friday. BUT (with 1 t) my order came 10 days after i ordered them!!! 10 days!! i was a little sad about the shipping but to top it off yoyonation sent me size 001 synergy caps??? so they ended up fittin my bros kickside but my speeder lay un-stacked,
so my question to you people who are still reading this, is Yoyonation always this… messed up with orders?
(i did contact yyn and there sending another pair right away)

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
**This does not need to be posted on a public message board and it definitely does not belong on this message board. Please contact YoYoNation directly instead - and also realize the store does not have control over the Postal Service - the postal service does make a mistake from time to time.

No. YYN was most likely very busy that day because they had to ship out all of there orders. I usually get my orders 2-3 days after from them. Also, they have great customer service, which is so awesome about them.

You should probably bring it up to the guys at the YYN store, and not on this site, which sells yo-yo’d also.