yoyomasterall aka Brad Meyer Scam

No problem buddy.

Was it prepaid or did you (or your dad) pay for shipping at the post office?

I know for a fact they’ll reject it. They type it into the computer, then it pops up what city and state it’s going to. It’s for anyone to see.

payed at the post office

Definitely would have been rejected then.

Yep, they always ask me for the zip code. For instance, I went to ship a package to a user on Wednesday. As I was writing the label, the worker asked for the zip code, I provided it, they asked me “Appleton, WI?” I said “Sure thing!”.

If they were THAT lazy, they are wasting time and money having it go to the wrong place, and I am guessing the boss wouldnt be happy. And if that was insured, they could lose 5000$ from their laziness. And somebody would figure it out, surely not every post worker from wisconsin to iowa is that lazy.

Don’t know what those idiots at USPS are thinking… Anyway, yoyomasterall, you really should in some way compensate. USPS lost a 54 I sent someone, where I printed the label and double checked the address, and I just bought a new 54 to compensate for it. Or if you want to prove yourself innocent, take some screenshots of the address he sent you.

that explains why they only right down City+Address on tracking, and it gets confusing when I ship 8 packages at once!

Even then, he could manipulate the message easily. Save the source code, add an extra digit. Done.

I could even write a real looking message from scratch.

But my guesses are, he doesn’t save outward messages

Pretty sure they don’t include the exact address so people can’t track people’s packages and intercept them on delivery day.

For instance, if you google search hard enough, you can find indexed Tracking Numbers of packages that aren’t even delivered yet… just random shipments. This could make for some thievery.

ok well they excepted it dont know what to tell ya. im done arguing.

I am mad. he says " i am done arguing, give me negative feedback and ill give you the package if it comes back"

I reply “I am not here to ruin you, I am here for what is mine”

He says “well sorry it got lost. wasnt expecting that. either way im leaving this forum because now everyone thinks im a scammer.”

PROOF!(Kinda)

Somebody with a lost package doesnt leave the forum… A scammer does

Yomasterall gives me a fishy feeling… he has already had a bad complaint about a trade… i remember reading about it as it was happening and it was quite similar to this conversation. He denied everything and wouldn’t own up even though it was quite clear he sent the other person stripped yoyos. He then refused to pay for the re-tapping of the yoyo. So, i’d say theres a fat chance that you will be getting your stuff compensated… However…

If someone has his address, Run it through white pages and give his house a call. Im sure his father will be able to do something.

Sorry friend but the burden rests on your shoulders. You should have noticed something was wrong provided (IF) dingo54 gave you a 6 digit zip code, you’ve obviously been trading here long enough, and I’m sure you’ve used the post office more than once in your life. This is also why you have to deliver the packages yourself or be there when your dad drops them off.

It sucks, I know, but if what you’re saying is true, there’s nothing you can do about it. There’s no proof to the contrary.

I was just thinking, is it illegal in any way to go to his house if phone does nothing? Also it was a dark sonic, essence, and canvas i sent. And i am about to look up his address.

I already wrote ol Jay Jay’s parents a letter, I’m not afraid to write another lol

You really have to get the mods involved now. They have more capabilities when it comes to trades going sour here.

Nothing on white pages!

It’s not illegal but you may be wasting your time.

I have family there, and its only 2 hours, maybe 3 (Im 13, nothing better to do). Nothing on fb either…