Yoyoking Merlin vs Yoyofactory One

Hey. So I am planning on buying a yoyo for starting to learn 1A and I want to ask: which one is better?

Neither get one of these

Or theses from YoYo Expert

9 Likes

I agree with @Exmime here, you shouldnt buy the ones you mentioned.
I personally think you should get the arrow.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am going to try and get the arrow. I have a crystal k2 and I do not like it because it is viby at times. But the arrow seems promising

Oh sorry cant get neither of these now that I checked. I guess Im going to get the one. Thank you for the advice!

I don’t know if you already bought the one, but if your looking to get a beginner throw, I can’t recommend the AoE enough, It can take you from beginner tricks all the way through super advanced tricks, and has extremely good play for all of them!

Edit: Just realized you’re can only buy from amazon in your current situation. I’ve seen AoEs on there, but I’m not sure of their legitimacy. I also would’ve recommended a K2, but you’ve already stated your dislike for it. If I were you, I’d try my best to somehow find another yo-yo site, since most amazon yoyos aren’t that good.

2 Likes

Magic K2 Crystal all the way.

2 Likes

Get a Magicyoyo V3 or something like that. It’s metal, but nicely cheap, will spin longer, and it will withstand a beating more than a plastic. If you’re starting out, you’re unlikely to be doing anything dangerous enough to worry about chipped teeth or black eyes.

I had the YYF Arrow Elite and it was basically a piece of garbage compared to what you can get these days for the same (or less!) money.

3 Likes

Thank you. I am planning to buy the AoE. But I must ask: Is it viby? I ask because the crystal k2 is very bivy and I do not like vibe, not even as a beginner

My AoE was pretty smooth.

Oh yeah. I just saw Dylan Kowalski’s review and it said the same