Yoyokid Wins!

Yoyokid8:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwFSqMNk8Ts

M.DeV1:

The rules were 1 throw with regens allowed. Voting will be up for 5 days. Vote!

Went with M.Dev1 on this one. Just felt a tiny tiny bit cleaner to me (except for a few missed regens/binds). Great skills from both of you guys!

Yuki

Both we great

Yoyokid8

1 Like
1 Like

25 sec into yokid8, Oh look a bird!

1 Like

Wow this is getting close!

I know haha. It was a helicopter. I had to look. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump

Bump

Yoyokid

1 Like

I’m going to have to give yoyokid this one

1 Like

Yoyokid. Both did really well, yoyokid seemed cleaner to me, so I went with him :smiley:

1 Like

Yea I’ll give him that. I was really tired that night and Didn’t want to film clip after clip trying to get everything just right.

I had to go with yoyokid8. Although M.Dev1 had some great tricks, I felt the kid had some really nice style and presence.

1 Like

I can’t decide…

Yoyokid

I felt like M.DeV1’s regens were unnecessary when the yoyo still had a lot of spin left in it.
Both had good tricks doe

1 Like

I needed to change the Direction of the spin for the sake of the tricks used.

Quite well thought out then.

I voted for Dev, I felt his tricks and regens were a bit smoother and he had more variety.

Most of these battles end up being one sided. This thing might have to go to triple overtime!
Your skill levels appear to be the same. It’s all down to preference when voting.