Yoyojam Axiom

The Axiom is smooth and unresponsive. I timed it sleeping with a koncave bearing and it sleeps for about 3 minutes! I love this yoyo!!!

Try to make a more in-depth review.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,703.0.html

Follow those guidelines and try again :wink:

[quote=“chameleon,post:1,topic:1815”]
The Axiom is smooth and unresponsive. I timed it sleeping with a koncave bearing and it sleeps for about 3 minutes or more!(i got bored waiting.) I love this yoyo!!!This yoyo is unique in every way. It has a huge gap and is great for counterweight! It doesnt shake one bit! When my pyro broke I used it as my backup yoyo. I thought it was junk compared to the pyro but it is at LEAST 10 times better! It is smaller than some yoyos and can fit in your hand very well. The yoyo flies through the air and rides across the string like theres no tomorrow! It is great for gyro flops and has very tight binds! Any master should have this yoyo in their collection! It is worth the price and my cat loved it! It is also great for grinds including thumb grinds. Dont have sweaty hands when you use it or else the anodize will come right off in a matter of days. Get this yoyo!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!! DETAILS:Weight 65 grams. Width: 1.62 in Diameter: 1.96 in Response: Flush silicone APPEARANCE: Colors: green,copper,black,blue,and red. Laser engraved sides with yoyojam logo. Large yoyojam bearing. SUMMARY: ITS AMZAING!!!

I completely disagree. I constantly have sweaty hands and my Axiom looks brand new. I ordered it in September.

Maybe you had bad luck with yours, but mine is in perfect condition.

maybe