Yoyoing for 4 months

I think you are making great progress, keep working on things you do know to smoothen them out. I like that your body moves with the yoyo a bit it gives a good fluid appearance. In general keep up the good work and keep having fun. As for tips on the video itself, maybe in the future add some music and try to keep your tricks completely in frame as much as possible. I don’t know how your Legacy is setup but maybe try pulling out one of the O-Rings so you don’t get that near snag so often. :smiley:

For 4 Months, You are Extremely Good!

1 Like

Thank you very much

Legacys use silicone not o-rings. for 4 months wow your good.

Yo! can you make a version that those of us who don’t have a facebook acount can watch? :-[ (embarrassed person is embarrassed)

agreed. put it on youtube!

Thanks for the correction but the snagging I think is still an issue.

Smooth it out and cut your string!

twas ok.

ok ;D

t I don’t cut my string because it feels weird to me I’m not sure why but it just doesn’t feel right and the extra length helps me with some of my tricks

I know right?

Same here

I cut my strings out of fear that my yoyo will hit the concrete or something. RIP protostar and bearing.

A lot better than me! I’ve been at it a couple of months ago and i am TERRIBLE haha granted i really dont have time to practice a lot…but either way…good job!