YoYoFactory's MVP

What, exactly, is that opinion based on?

It seems like a lot of people have a telepathic ability to judge things without touching them, let alone seeing them in person. Let me try my hand at some telepathy:

Fuzion777, you’re in idiot.

Yeah, I think it works.
BTW, read thread here: MVP should be changed to MAP! Most AWESOME Player.. - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums

EDIT:

If you want something fresh, then just check out the rest of their line. Just because they are making something new, doesn’t mean you have to get it. They already have a whole pack of innovative yoyos, and they’re aiming to have something for everyone, so chances are, they will have something for you.

I’m not saying I don’t enjoy YYF yo-yos. In fact, I love them! What I’m trying to say is that with the exception of the Buddah King 2 and perhaps even the Severe, the yo-yo’s that YYF are releasing are revamps of old models. Do I like them? Yes, but I can’t overlook the similarities with their old catalog.

Maybe you can attribute that to the old saying “If it aint broke, then don’t fix it.”

Oh well, maybe I’m just too picky.

Nothing wrong with being picky ;D

But when you look at the variety of our releases over the past 5 years compared to the industry as a whole I think you will see we come out looking pretty good on the innovation front AND that we haven’t dropped the ball on continuing to develop our own concepts. I’m personally pretty happy with our balance.

Oh, absolutely Ben! You have had many many innovations in the very recent past, and you still bring amazing looks to the game (Purple Rain, Yoga Flame being the best IMO). Your collection is definitely impressive, and balanced is the exact right word.

I think my expectations are only higher because of the standards you have set forth. I just want to see more ground-breaking and controversial exotics that are “love 'em or hate 'em” in this industry. It’s just my personal wish from a big company. I know that there are many players that swear by the new designs, but my taste has always been in the “What the heck is that? that’s an outrageous desgin… I NEED IT.”

I’m just taking your awesomeness for granted, that’s all. :smiley:

I think the MVP is rather nice looking and from what I can tell it seems like it’ll be a great throw. Also ben are you planning on continuing to run the genesis?

Lets not start a fight okay kids…LOL Just Kidding Go All Out ;D

~gorrilla_yo

The title is still messed up :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i wouldnt have caught that if you hadnt said anything lol

Jonas already said it :slight_smile:

missed that too 8)

I know…its like that because I made it that way…lol

im getting one looks like a very valuable player who knows it might be my Most Valuable Player

Why? Its supah’ (:P) pointless…

does anybody know the price and when it is coming out

Wow Samad… Just wow… Ok here you go smartbutt. The MVP will prob. be a bad yoyo just because after all these releases there is bound to be a crappy one. It may play decent, but with the SS and the Genesis out right now, it’s gonna have some tough competition. And Samad, if you have a problem with this post, then your an idiot. Because you got me on some little technicality. You got me on the word “PROBABLY.”

Your logic sucks. It really really does. You prob. don’t know anything about what goes into making yoyos, and wouldn’t be able to tell whether or not its good.

And since when did YoYo Companies start competing with themselves? Once again, you make no sense.

Also, one quick thing: If you insult someone, make sure to use correct grammar, or else you’ll come off as the idiot. Whoopee! You did!

~Samad (forum iDiot.)

Samad, you might want to double check your grammar when you make a statement like that, also.

By the way I’ve been reading this forum for a long time, but this is my first post. Sorry, I had to say it.

They were all like: You was Trollin’!

And I was like: I’m not TROLLIN’ I’m JM you see! ;D

In an attempt to assuage the tension…

Tchaikovsky is a freaking genius.