YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Same here. I bought one of the 50-100 and I didn’t get a shipping address confirmation. The email however specified to choose a color.

so you got one that asked to specify color? I didn’t get any email at all.

I will confirm that I received two emails. The first email was specifically for those who purchased one of the first 50 Dreams. The second email appeared to be addressing everyone who bought a Dream, about selecting the color preference.

If you have Gmail check your promotions category, that’s where I found mine

1 Like

Hmmm. I got an email stating that I was one of the first 50 backers, but it only requested my color preference of the Ti Dream and the Aluminum Dream. There was no mention of confirming my mailing address in that email. Oh well. I think color selection is more important. I’ll keep in contact with Ben or Cory regarding my shipping address and I’m sure all will be well.

If you have Gmail check your promotions category, that's where I found mine

this was it thanks. never noticed a promotions inbox and all the other emails went to my normal inbox. Google is getting really wonky with their stuff now.

I dunno, I bought one in the first 100, but in the second half; counting the 3 prototype perks and other “first” perk, I was #69 buying.

I also bought one of the “second chance” perks, which were 101-150.

I only got one email, as far as I know.

In my response, I stated my preference for both my first and my second.

Regardless, if they give me what I asked for, I’ll be ecstatic. If they don’t, I understand, as I very well might not get the color I wanted for my “first 100” throw. So long as I get one that is numbered, and one that isn’t, I really don’t care what shows up!

Even if I get two that aren’t numbered, I really can’t be mad at all, as it’s such an awesome deal that we got.

Edit: my email also didn’t ask to confirm shipping address…?

Could swap halves and have an iron man color aluminum dream too :smiley:

Wait! This is what I want! How to arrange this… Who will swap halves with me? Seriously, though. If anyone is willing, I will check with Cory/Ben to see if they will have mercy on us and let it happen. :slight_smile:

Just put my order in for a raw Ti DREAM and a gold Al DREAM :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!

I went with raw brushed and gold. I went with blue on the Ricochet, but I really like the look of the raw brushed on this yoyo.

Yup, I doubt they will ask to confirm a shipping address until June. People might move by that time, so it wouldn’t make much sense.

I’m curious what color you prefer.

if two people ask we would be willing to facilitate this and would check, test and warranty the ‘mongrel’.

With the difference in finish I wouldn’t want it personally.

It probably got lost in conversation, but we were discussing a red/gold “ironman” Aluminum jojo. Not a titanium mixed-halves. :slight_smile: I don’t think I’d want to mix and match the Ti halves, either. But the aluminum will all have the same finish, no?

That being the case, could the Aluminum “ironman” swap happen if I found a willing party?

I would be a willing party. :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in an “Ironman” Al !!

I too would be up for the iron man aluminum swap if anyone is interested.

Ben got back to me about the “Ironman” aluminums. If we email Cory to update our preferences, he should be able to sort it out for us!

Sweeeeeeeeet.

1 Like

Cory hates me :smiley:

Hahaha!

But in exchange, we LOOOOVE Cory!

1 Like