YoYoFactory Yoyo?

Which yoyo from Yoyofactory should i get? Im looking from a price range between $90-$40.

What are you looking for in a yoyo?

Well, any of the fundaMetals are good, if you know your binds. Since you didn’t list any preferences it’s kind of hard to help. I really like my Dv888 and Pgm so I could recommend either of those without blinking. :slight_smile:

Try to let us know what kind of yoyo’s you like. Like size, shape, weight, response, etc. That will help you get better answers.
(if you don’t have a lot of variety of throws say what you have that you like so we can help with that.)

a gap like the yyj legacy, a good sleeper and something inexpensive

Any YYFs have that.

Lets start with these two…
Do you want a big yoyo or a small yoyo?
Do you want a heavy yoyo or a light yoyo?

i want a yoyo the size of a DM and a medium weight yoyo

I’d recommend a SEVERE. It is about the same size as your DM, and It plays solidly and floaty. Not too heavy and not too light. You’ll love it!

Maybe a Genesis. They are good enough for Miggy. Its about the same size as a DM but 3 grams lighter. That or the Severe. Both good yoyo’s(word of mouth) and fit pretty well to your preferences

I agree with DYonch - IMO, the Severe would be better for him than the Genesis.

I would recommend the DV888. $65.00. It is a very smooth yoyo, my friend has one but he doesnt use it anymore because he has a CLYW Wooly Marmot but for you, I would recommend the DV888

I finally got a DV888 and it is the best yoyo I have gotten off of yoyoexpert

The DV888 is small though.

Also, try not to limit yourself to YYF. There’s lots of other good yoyos out there.

I’m not sure how it is on the weight, but what about a Bully?