what yo-yo???????????

what yo-yo should i get next? p.s. i only got 50$ to spend=(

If I were you I would go with yoyofactory yoyos because I was satisfied with every yoyofactory I have tried

get a protostar or a dingo

Get a Foxtail. Haven’t tried one, but they look great, and I’ve only heard good things about them.

http://www.foxlandprecision.com/products/

You have to tell us the size and shape you prefer, and skill level.
Tell me this and i should be able to help you out ;)!

i like a tight grip so kinda small but not to small. i’m getting a new one because i have a speed dial but i wont spin long enough for intermediate tricks. so i want a intermediate-master one and one thats good for counter-weight and off-string=)

If you want a metal, then I reccomend the DV888. It meets all your requirements like the size, but it costs a little more than what you have. I like this yoyo because its really fast and smoothe and a very affordable metal.

If you don’t want the DV888, then I would try the Dark Magic, because although its plastic, it has metal rims, which should help you with spin time.

Both these yoyos are great in my opinion, but like everyone says its up to you, because every has a different prefference.

Good Luck choosing your yoyo!

If you want unresponsive heres a list of good cheap yoyos that play very well

Die-Nasty
Legacy
Counter Attack
Plastic Grind Machine
Protostar
and any of the YYJ Metal/Plastic hybrids…

I’d say look at the pictures and decide apon the shapes and stats

I agree, every yoyo I have is a YoYoFactory (and yes I’ve tried other brands) and alll of 'em are amazing. I suggest a ProtoStar or Counter Attack

ProtoStar or Legacy.

im going with the exconvict then im gonna get a dark magic. thanks for your help=)

Im going to say the one in your poll from yo-yo jam. ;D

new breed one of the best yoyos i played with

can’t go wrong with YYJ. ;D

your initials are also YYJ ;D