Yoyofactory Will V2

Has anybody tried the yoyofactory will version 2 and can give opinions about it? I have never seen a single review about it, only seen the older version. If possible, maybe can also compare with Kagerou or something? (since they look similar haha) Thank you!

hollow bimetal rim technology is the best way I can explain it. C3 did the same with V2 Speedaholic max. I think the weight has been tweaked too

have you tried them?

1 Like

Not the Will but I know it’s similar to the Speedaholic max V2 in how they made the rims hollow in the Bimetal.

1 Like

You’re thinking of the Pragma, the Will is completely different.

2 Likes

I never mentioned pragma but that’s ok. Anyway, it’s a very powerful yoyo, the will. You should get the Nucleon instead. It’s only $70

You never mentioned the Pragma because you have the Will and Pragma mixed up.

The OP isn’t asking about a yoyo like the Nucleon/Speedaholic Max/Pragma. They’re curious about the Will and its comparisons to things like the Kagerou.

6 Likes

Will does not have a hollow rim construction, Pragma does.

Regarding willv2 i dont have much to say but if its anything like the V1 then imo its great. i greatly enjoyed v1.

If you’ve tried the first one and it impressed you, the New one Will Too.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you!!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. You were right to mix up two completely different yoyos, I shouldn’t have pointed that out.

3 Likes

It’s rare to see somebody else apologize. I really appreciate that and it shows character. I also apologize for any misunderstandings. It’s all good.

2 Likes

Wait so which one is hollow?

1 Like

The yoyo

we dont like misinformation in this hobby. please learn this as soon as possible or you will encounter hostile people that will battle the incorrect things you say everywhere you go.

10 Likes

I see what ya did there

2 Likes

I think @Throwhand1 knows. Maybe we can get his input?

1 Like

have you tried both of them? How are they different in play?

I own a Will 2 and recently got to compare it to Kagerou and W1ld.

The Will is my preferred of the 3, it has this really nimble hollow feeling that’s accompanied by very high catchability, controllability and stability. It’s one of the best yoyos for executing your tricks cleanly and neatly (just look at Akitoshi’s yoyoing and you’ll see what I mean), it’s very good for any style of play really. Because it’s a wide yoyo, it’s very catchable (basically the whole width is the catch zone), but I also find it doesn’t interfere with getting into dense technical mounts either in the way that some wider yoyos do.

Kagerou and W1ld both share a lot of these same characteristics with the Will (very stable, catchable) but I found the Kagerou to be much heavier and denser feeling, very powerful. The W1ld is pretty similar to the Will, it sits sort of in between the Will and Kagerou in terms of extremeness, if that makes sense.

Basically all 3 yoyos are really good, but Will is easiest to play fast with and the Kagerou is hard to push but will play fast once you get it moving.

Will can be an all day every day yoyo you won’t get tired of playing.

Edit: Forgot to comment on the blasted rims, they work pretty well and almost have the same slickness as anodized aluminum but not quite. However compared to shiny outer rim yoyos it’s night and day better in terms of friction. Those shiny rims will stick to your skin and lose a lot of sleep.

6 Likes

Okay thanks! do u mean kagerou is more powerful?