Here goes the Specs:
Diameter: 55.94 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 43.15 mm / 1.69 inches
Gap Width: 4.43 mm / .17 inches
Response System: CBC Slim Pad Size 19mm OD
Weight: 69.5 grams
Bearing Size: Center Trac Bearing by CBC
Color: Blue Only.

This yo-yo plays really amazingly smooth, and I could not feel the vibe it gives (given that all yo-yos have vibe whether slight or noticeable).

It spins for about 90 seconds depending on how well I throw it, but the most I’ve got was 95s.

When it comes to playing with the SHAQLER, it’s completely unresponsive during play and definitely does the job when it comes to binding!

When it comes to slack tricks and whips, it tends to slide through my fingers (unlike the ProtoStar I had) and the explanation comes next!

This yo-yo is almost exact similar to the ProtoStar ! (well, it’s the stars family! ;D) The only difference is that it’s heavier by 2.5 grams! and that extra weight isn’t in the weight rings, it’s in the actual yo-yo. It feels filled with plastic! In fact, The weight ring on this yo-yo are smaller in diameter from the ones on the ProtoStar!

I had the ProtoStar playing really good until the response pads faded, and I have no regrets buying the ShaqlerStar, The only thing I DO NOT like, but it doesn’t affect me that much either is that it’s a little heavier. Overall, it’s a great yo-yo to throw!!

Hope this fulfilled your thoughts!

Kind Regards,
yoing4lyf.

To get better spin times try cleaning the bearing

2 Likes

Be careful when you clean it though, because it comes stock with a center trac, and they can be a little touchy

1 Like

i have the shaqler and the stock bearings gave me a good 2.5 mins on it and i dont really have a problem with the weight thing the only down side is that you cant do grinds with it