YoYoFactory Mystery Box Update

MYSTERY BOXES ARE SOLD OUT

Please be advised we received a total of 55 Mystery boxes for sale - we now have well over 150 emails currently along with voicemails for customers who had them in their cart trying to purchase and could not get one. As it stated on product page a purchase is completed only when payment is completed on our site. Adding to cart does not place an item on hold and is how the majority of all shopping cart systems work anywhere online. We apologize for any frustration but is how this type of thing works in such high demand.

Keep in mind the YoYoExpert Black Friday sale of 15% off $100 order is going on all day!
ALL order placed on Black Friday receive TWICE the amount of trading cards too!

some one beating me to the punch is fine i can deal with that, the only thing that bummed me was at 12 the sever crashed and 10 min later when the site actually loaded there where all gone. :frowning:

When thousands of people are accessing a website all at once there is only so much control we can have on things. The server actually had a reasonably good response considering the amount of traffic it was pulling. Again we apologize for any frustration with this. :frowning:

4 Likes

its no prob man, i and the majority of people understand it was out of your hands and that one site can only handle so much. so no need for sorrys, thank you for all that your site has brought us so far.

Its called firing your host and getting someone that can handle the traffic… its potentially costing you customers.

If i were you… whoever was hosting my website would be getting a VERY nasty phone call.

Dude, stop failing and get over it already, the first thread got locked over this junk, just quit already.

1 Like

it was locked because of your comment. Uncool

Well, you did the best you could and thats all we can ask for.

Thanks for keeping it real.
:slight_smile:

wow some of you guys are ridiculously ungrateful. Pretty pathetic if you ask me that a bunch of you are SO sour about this that you want to trash talk the man who runs the site as well as the company that made this available in the first place. Wow, just… wow. I’m done talking to people like you and I wont keep arguing to keep proving my point and trash this thread defending the one person who was generous enough to bring this LIMITED product to us whether I got one or not (which I didn’t). Sorry that some of your members are so shallow Andre.

7 Likes

I can’t believe how people are getting… for one thing it seems like the second past midnight, the exact time thanksgiving ends, people are instantly ungrateful. I did get one… but for the one second I thought that I didn’t, I just thought of what else I could get. You just have to move on.

2 Likes

i was sadden by the fact tht i didn’t get it too d4rqk0n3.
plenty of you are acting like 5 year old with a trashy mouth.
so we didn’t get wat we wanted. look guess what. there will be another black friday sale (hopefully)
unless ur ungratefulness upset Mr. Boulay enough to make him not to do this anymore. there is a reason why it is called “LIMITED”. Further more where did the thankfulness go? Thanksgiving was not long ago.

1 Like

it’s the black friday rush… I’ve seen people fighting, trampling, and other thing… people get so crazy

When you read this, it will only be 9:30pm… still thanksgiving for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a little sad that I participated…

I’m pretty narked about not being able to get one. But yeah life goes on. Those who got it good for you. Those who didn’t you didn’t lose anything. Chill. Its holiday time don’t ruin the mood.

You are WRONG. It was explained from the beginning that these would be in extremely limited quantities, and it was said be here at 12 for your CHANCE to get one, not guaranteed, to get one. It was also explained how the shopping cart works way ahead of time. Don’t say this is bad customer service. It was all explained. Your ignorance on the subject does not equal bad customer service on yoyoexpert’s part.

3 Likes

We all know that yoyoeXpert is the best place to meet all of your yo-yoing needs. Andre was nice enough to bring us an awesome opportunity with this YYF box offer, but supplies were limited.

He has sincerely apologized to those that it just didn’t workout for (myself included, btw) and has also reminded us that he’s giving us 15% off any order of $100 or more! That’s crazy! No one gives discounts on yo-yos!

I’m not just saying this because I’m some silly Administrator, I’m saying this because yoyoeXpert has -never- let me down. From when I started yo-yoing two years ago until now, YYE has always had everything I needed for yo-yoing.

Now lets forget about the box and focus on grabbing some gear at a great price!

ADMIN EDIT: Please remember who you are. lol

1 Like

Okay every one I think you can give it a rest I know how you felt I had one in my shopping cart and 2 minutes later when I finished filling out the thing they were all gone so I totally understand I didn’t get one either but at least we all had a chance I’m at least happy 55 people were able to get one and hopefully we’ll get another chance like this next year as well with maybe a few more boxes this time. so just lighten p okay?

Oh sure.

1 Like

i agree with “almost” everything you said.

it’s great that Andre did this, and i don’t blame him for limited supplies. that’s the way it goes.

but, “no one gives discounts on yo-yo’s!”? seriously? come on now… we all know that’s completely untrue.

don’t get me wrong…i’m a fan of the 15% off that’s being offered, and it should definitely be taken advantage of. forget about the mystery box, boys and girls. that ship has sailed. live in the NOW.

While you fight about the box I snagged a mint “the works” skywalker and also helpEd a fellow yoyoer in need. Merry Christmas :frowning: